A collaboration between The University of Manchester, Edinburgh University, Essex University, Lancaster University and Leeds University with Fellowships based at Cardiff University, Queens University Belfast and The University of Salford
Publications, other than books and journal articles, written by SPRG researchers are listed below.
Click an item to view details and downloads
- Pullinger, M., Browne, A., Anderson, B., Medd, W. (2013) 'Patterns of Water: The water related practices of households in southern England, and their influence on water consumption and demand management' Final report of the ARCC-Water/ SPRG Patterns of Water projects (March 2013)
- Browne, A., Pullinger, M., Anderson, B., Medd, W. (2013) 'Patterns of Water: Resource Pack' Supplement to Patterns of Water project Final Report
- Harvey, M. (2012) "Drinking-Water and drinking water: Trajectories of Provision and Consumption in the UK, Taiwan and Delhi." CRESI WORKING PAPER NUMBER: 2012-02.
- Swilling, M., Robinson, B., Marvin, S. and Hodson, M. ‘Growing Greener Cities’. Discussion paper commissioned by UN Habitat for Expert Group Meeting in Nairobi. February 16-19.
- Southerton, D., McMeekin, A. and Evans, D (2011) 'International Review of Behaviour Change Inititatives', Scottish Government Report.This report, commissioned as part of the Scottish Government's Climate Change Behaviours Research Programme, reviews a range of behaviour change initiatives that have attempted to reduce the carbon intensity of consumption practices. It aims to enhance understandings of different approaches to behaviour change, and to explore the transferability of initiatives to the Scottish context.
- Hodson, M and Marvin, S. (2010) 'Making Low-Carbon England and Wales',Report published in Town and Country Planning Association Review, September 2010, pp388-392.