A collaboration between The University of Manchester, Edinburgh University, Essex University, Lancaster University and Leeds University with Fellowships based at Cardiff University, Queens University Belfast and The University of Salford
BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
Click an item to view details and downloads
- Warde, A. (2012) ‘Eating’, in Trentmann, F. (ed) The Handbook of the History of Consumption, Oxford University Press, Chapter 19
- Shove, E. (2012) ‘Comfort and Convenience: Temporality and Practice', in Trentmann F. (ed) The Handbook of the History of Consumption, Oxford University Press, Chapter 15
- Warde, A., Southerton D.,(Eds) (2012) The Habits of Consumption, COLLeGIUM of Studies Across Disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences, Volume 12
- Shove, E., Pantzar, M. and Watson, M. (2012) The Dynamics of Social Practice Everyday Life and how it Changes London: Sage Publications.
- Southerton D, (2011), ‘Are We Running Out of Time?', in V. May (ed.) Sociology of Personal Life, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, pp 121-133.
- Hodson, M and Marvin, S (2010) 'Cities Mediating Technological Transitions: Understanding Visions, Intermediation and Consequences', in Guy,S , Marvin, S., Medd, W. and Moss, T (Eds), Shaping Urban Transitions: Intermediaries and the Governance of Socio-Technical Networks, London: Earthscan.
- Hodson, M and Marvin, S (2010) 'Governing the Reconfiguration of Energy in Greater London: Practical Public Engagement as 'Delivery', in Devine-Wright. P, Renewable Energy and the Public, London: Earthscan.